1. Create a new invoice:
2. Add a customer and a vehicle.
3. Select your tire/tires.
4. Press the ‘star’ button on the right hand side of the tire item.
5. Press ‘Add DOT/TIN’.
6. Fill out the required information:
7. Press save.
8. You should then get a green bar at the top of the screen that says ‘Tire Registration Saved’.
9. Press ‘Process’ at the bottom right of the page.
10. It will ask if you are sure – Press Yes.
11. The Tire Registration form will now appear with all the pre-filled information about your customer and their vehicle. If any of these required fields are incomplete you MUST fill these in. If these are not complete the tire will not be registered.
12. Press Register.
13. A green bar should appear at the top of the screen that says ‘Tire Registration Sent’. This registration should now appear in the Tire Metrix portal. If there is an error it means that you have not filled out all the fields. If you believe you have filled out all the fields and are still getting an error please email [email protected].
If you have NOT successfully registered your tire/s this guide will walk you through how to register a tire once the invoice has already been processed: