Email Attachment Size Limit
When attaching images or files to an email invoice, there is a maximum size 5MB limit. Going over this limit will stop the email from being sent.
This guide will show you how to resize the image.
You can compress image sizes to attach more to the email.
1. Open the picture you want to compress in Microsoft Photos.
2. Click the ‘Three Dots’ option button on the right of the picture.
3. Select the Resize Option.
4. Select ‘Define custom dimensions’
5. Leave ‘Maintain aspect ratio’ ticked and lower the Quality.
6. Save the resized copy.
7. Locate your resized photo and attach this to the customer email.