The below items cannot be edited once an invoice has been processed:
- Cash/Account Invoice Toggle
- Invoice Type
- Post Date
- Product Changes
- Price Changes
- Customer Changes
- Vehicle Changes
HOWEVER, you can copy the processed invoice to make the changes you need.
Here are the steps to copy a processed invoice:
1. Open the processed invoice you want to edit.
2. Click on the ‘Star’ button on the right hand side of the invoice, then click ‘Copy Invoice’.
3. A pop-up box will appear that says ‘Do you want to copy this invoice?’. Press ‘Yes’.
4. Your invoice will now appear with Green Borders as it is now open. Press ‘Save’ on the bottom right of the invoice.
5. Edit your desired field. Press ‘Save’.
6. Make sure to go back to your original invoice and press ‘VOID’. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to void a processed invoice.