In order to be able to round totals on both customer and supplier invoices you first need to turn on the rounding feature in Workshop Software.
1. Click on ‘Settings’ from the menu options down the left hand side of your screen and then click on ‘Company Settings’;
2. Scroll down to the Tax Settings section, click on the arrow to expand this section:
3. Look for the field titled Round Total, click on the toggle to switch from NO to YES
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the green ‘Save’ button at the bottom right of the screen to confirm the change;
5. If you are integrating Workshop Software with either Xero or MYOB you will need to selecting a rounding account in either the Xero Settings or MYOB Settings menu.
6. Once rounding has been turned on customer invoices will automatically round to the nearest 5c and you will have the option to manually round supplier invoices.