Sometimes Google Chrome (browser) can store unusual information, which causes issues with Workshop Software. This information can be cleared from your browser and this guide will explain how.
- Press CTRL, SHIFT, DELETE on your keyboard, this will bring up the setting page on Google Chrome. (Or go to this address: chrome://settings/ in your browser)
- Scroll down to the Privacy and Security section, Click on clear browsing data
- A pop up box will appear, make sure you are in the Advanced tab
- Change the time range to “All Time”
- Make sure that the “Cookies and other site data” and the “Cached images and files” boxes are ticked but not the “Browsing history”.
Which should look like this
- Click on Clear Data
- Log out and then log back in to Workshop Software