Please note additional users of Workshop Software will incur an additional charge of $19.99+tax/month, if you are a yearly subscriber this will be calculated as a pro-rated rate based on today’s day and when your subscription is due to renew.
- You need to have “Admin” access to add an additional user
- Click on “Settings” from the list of option down the left hand menu bar to expand the Settings menu, then select “User Setup/Maint.“
- Click on the blue “+” button on the far right of the blight blue USERS bar;
Enter the details of the new user:
- Group – select from Admin, Manager, Owner or Users (Required)
- Status – select from Active, Inactive or Blocked
- First Name (Required)
- Last Name (Required)
- Email (Required – see note)
- Dashboard Privileges – choose to limit or allow user full access for viewing dashboard
- Password & Confirm password (Required)
Please note The email address does not have to be a valid email address. If in the instance you only have one email address, but would like two users, you can use a “dummy” email address. For example, you can use email addresses like this: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, even though they are not “real” email addresses. You will, however, lose the ability to re-set the password as this sends an email message. Note that it is preferred that you use a valid email address, a dummy email address should only be used in exceptional circumstances.