How to create appointment types for the public booking portal
This step is required in order for your customers to be able to request a booking through the public booking portal.
1. Go to “Settings” > “Public Booking” on the bottom left hand navigation bar.
2. In the section called Appointment Types press the ‘plus‘ button on the right hand side.
3. This allows you to add a new appointment type. You can create as many of these as you would like.
Please note: If you are integrating with vvGarage, to ensure your appointment type syncs to the app you must fill out all 3 fields:
1. Estimated Hours – Must be greater than 0.
2. Product Code – MUST be a valid Workshop Software LABOUR product.
3. Description – You can name this whatever you would like.
4. When choosing your product code you must make sure to select the valid ‘Workshop Software Product Code’ options that appear. These will have a black ‘product tag’ on the left hand side.
4. Press the green “Save” button.