Creating a new inspection template, especially a longer comprehensive one can be time consuming. Or if you need to create a new template that only has a couple of changes instead of starting from scratch you can now copy an existing template to create a new one.
Here is a step by step guide on how to copy an existing template.
1. Click on “Inspections” then “Templates”
2. Double click (or click on the blue pencil icon) on the inspection that you want to copy to open it up.
3. Click on the Star icon located in the top right hand corner of the banner called “Inspection Template” and select “Copy Template”
4. A pop up window will appear to prompt you to give the new template a name. Enter in the new template name in the field and click the green “Continue” button.
5. The screen will now refresh showing the new template and you will see a green confirmation bar at the top of the screen to confirm a new template has been created.
6. Make the changes you need and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the green “Save” icon to save the changes you have made.