2. Click on the ‘Star’ button on the right hand side of the invoice and click ‘Split’:
3. Choose the customer who you are splitting the invoice off to.
4. Choose an excess amount to remain on the original invoice.
5. Choose the quantity of each product that will be appearing on the secondary invoice. For example if the customer is buying 2 tyres but only 1 is included in the insurance job you would type ‘1’.
6. Press split. The new invoice will now have all the products you selected but will subtract the excess amount. The excess amount will be left on the original invoice with any remaining products not included in the insurance job.