You will require:
- Site Code
- Account Number
- Account Suffix (this will always be ‘0001’)
- Repco Navigator Pro Username and Password
You can get your Repco account information from Repco Navigator Pro as follows:
Go to the top left-hand corner of your Repco Navigator Pro, you can obtain the following:
‘Account Number’ = is the first 7 digits of the number
‘Account Suffix’ = 0001 is the Account Suffix
You can obtain your Site Code by clicking on ‘Admin’ in the top right-hand corner, then selecting ‘Site Settings’.
Integrating with Workshop Software:
1. Using the menu on the left-hand side of Workshop Software, click ‘Integrations’ and the ‘Automotive Integrations’.
2. In the additional menu list that appears, please select ‘Repco’.
3. You will be asked if you want to ‘Activate Repco’. Please select the green ‘Activate Repco’ button to continue.
4. You will also be asked if you are sure you want to ‘Purchase’ Repco. This is correct, please select ‘Yes’.
5. Make sure to choose your Repco Supplier from your already existing supplier in WS OR create one.
6. Enter Repco account information and click ‘Save’. Select your Repco branch from your supplier listing.