Many Improvements released in Workshop Software and you might not even realise!
You have made suggestions and recommendations and we are very appreciative of the feedback we receive.
We’ve been working hard on delivering on delivering major updates such as Business Intelligence (a must see for every Workshop, checkout this link for more info: https://workshopsoftware.com/business-intelligence/), and MOTOR integration for clients in the USA (see this link: https://workshopsoftware.com/motor-labor-times-integration/).
However, there are also literally dozens of small improvements and updates that you might not even realise have been updated an improved in the application.
These improvements all make a small change to the way you run your day, but put together, and through continual improvements in the application, it may make a massive change to your business.
Just some of the features that have been released recently are:
- Updated the “Viewed On” column in “Inspections”
- The colon symbol is causing formatting errors in job card notes
- Improvements to the way apostrophes are handled in registration license plates
- HSY integration improvements to the way that the stock quantities were handled.
- Updated an error when attempting to email invoices with Georgian characters
- Improvements to the handling of voided transactions in the dealership transaction centre
- Updates to tax handling when starting a system from scratch
- Improved the display in “Product Reserved” section in product profile
- Made updates to the Mitchell1 integration
- Updated some Language Files
- Updated the way the system handles Invoices when canceling out of “Ask For Due Dates” screen
- Updated a small issue where the Purchase Order Refreshes without saving when using Auto Create
- Improvements to the way that serial numbers are selected on a Customer Invoice where previously you could not see all the serial numbers
- Updated the “Favicon” which is the small logo you see in the title bar of the application
- Improved the formatting of the “Phone number contact 2” field
- Updated a small issue where the Item Code of a bundle would not display correctly.
- Updated split payments when using the TransNational Payments integration
- Xero sync updates
- Improvements to the Repco automatic invoice function
- Error log improvements so we can provide better support to you
- Backend database upgrades for better database performance
- Major update to the way Xero handles security
- Emailing system maintenance for updated security parameters
- Fixed an issue with QuickBooks Online tax management for USA clients
- Updated the customer account balance where the amount would get out of sync in certain situations
- Major release of updated foundational changes on the US and UK servers, plus updates to the Australian server
- Improvements to VVGarage user handling
- Fixed an infinity error in unusual circumstance in supplier invoice where value of the product is Zero
- QuickBooks compliance update
That’s quite a list.
We won’t stop there, and have some VERY exciting major updates coming soon, and we will ensure that we continue to make those small improvements and enhancements that help your day to day running of Workshop Software. Be sure to lookout for regular updates both here on our Blog, on our FaceBook page (‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest Workshop Software updates: https://www.facebook.com/workshopsoftware/) and in the dashboard bar in the application.
As always, it’s a pleasure to serve you and help you build the business of your dreams. We won’t stop improving and evolving.