MANAGING YOUR WORKSHOP CAN BE HARD. WORKSHOP SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASIER!
CONNECT WORKSHOP SOFTWARE AND MYOB FOR A TOTAL BUSINESS SOLUTION
Connect Workshop Software and MYOB to streamline the running of your workshop. Put your business on a level playing field with sophisticated software solutions that match (or better!) the dealerships systems, at a fraction of the cost.
With MYOB and Workshop Software you have a complete business system that handles all your front end operations management, with the proven reliability of MYOB as your back end accounting and cashbook system.
Workshop Software works in concert with MYOB to give you industry specific solutions and allowing your invoices to link through to your chosen accounting software. The two pieces of software are not exclusive and neither should be removed if your aim is to create a truly efficient and well oiled business with clear staff responsibilities.
Your bookkeeper, accountant, business coach or mentor will appreciate the reporting, staff, stock, customer data management of Workshop Software to reduce costs in your business and allow you to focus on the vital ingredients for success, rather than the basic day to day execution in your store.
- Sales and purchase invoices go straight into MYOB
- Supplier and customers paid in workshop software are automatically synced to MYOB
- Customer records are updated and kept in sync
- All done seamlessly in the background while you work
MORE INFO ON MYOB?
MYOB is a well known accounting software used in thousands of small businesses.
- Use MYOB to handle all your day to day accounting, banking and payroll needs, while Workshop Software manages all the front end workflow in your mechanical workshop.
- Have the best of both worlds. Your accountant and bookkeeper will love using MYOB for all the back-end office work, while the front end management of vehicles, bookings, job cards, service reminders and much, much more is handled by the workshop operational team.
- To connect MYOB with Workshop Software takes only a moment to set-up. Simply authorise MYOB from the MYOB option on the Integrations menu. Once authorised, simply map some accounts to the appropriate places (for example Sales Accounts), save, and then you’re up and running.
- Once connected, all your customers and suppliers will automatically sync to Workshop Software, so you do not have to enter their details into Workshop Software.