Workshop Software has posted an update with some great new features.
Many of the changes and improvements that have been made have been from your feedback and input, which we really appreciate. Our aim is to make Workshop Software the most robust, easy to use, yet powerful workshop management system, not only in Australia but around the world. The way we improve is by implementing great ideas that will generally benefit our rapidly growing user base.
Some of the improvements made are:
- Added payment methods to the invoice to allow you to easier identify how you’ve been paid. We have on our list of things to do a management report for payment methods, which we hope to implement real soon, it just missed the cut off date for this update.
- Order number on the invoice so your customers can identify your invoices, and hopefully, you can get paid sooner.
- Message at the bottom of the invoice for general text that you can display for each invoice. This is great for terms and conditions, opening hours, bank account details etc.
- Quick add of a product right from the invoice screen.
- Better management of Quotes and Work in progress from the Job Centre.
- And a number of other small improvements
Check out this 5 minute video with details on the changes to the system:
Once again, thanks for your input, it really is valuable for us.
To your success….
CEO of Workshop Software