Exciting new features to make your workshop even more streamlined.
We are excited to announce the January 2019 release of Workshop Software which has a whole lot of exciting new features and improvements to the way you use Workshop Software.
Plus, we’ve got something coming very soon that will change the way that you deal with your clients (this one feature will pay for your whole Workshop Software subscription). More details to come very soon.
For this update, check out this video.
This latest update includes a number of features including the following:
- Ability to set the number of mechanics shown on the booking diary screen. This makes it much easier to manage all your bookings at the one time. Note that you should set this value according to the size of screen that you use.
- Default labour line on a booking. This makes it easier and quicker to create a booking and ensure that you have a labour line on the booking.
- Variable Vehicle Field labels. Change the way the field labels display which is great for those workshops that work on certain types of vehicles/equipment for example, machinery, plant and equipment or vehicles that don’t require registration.
- PartsTech Labor times integration (Provided by Motor). This makes adding labor onto an invoice very quick, simple and accurate. This is available, at a cost, to North American clients.
- Integration with TireMetrix to record tire registrations and to get info on TPMS for the specific vehicle you are working on. Available only in North America.
- Hide Tax/GST on individual lines on the invoice. This can make the invoice more presentable and easier to understand for the client.
- Enter Registration Due / WOF date when the invoice is processed. You can optionally set a box to appear that allows the user to enter the next due dates.
- Integrations menu has been updated to be easier to navigate.
- Single Stock Take allows you to stocktake an individual item. Great for barcode reader and updating product counts one by one.
As you can see, this is an extensive update with some very cool new features all added to all Workshop Software subscriptions. As always, we appreciate your feedback and love the overwhelming positive feedback from the updates and Workshop Software in general. It really helps us to continue with our determined drive towards the best Workshop Management software in the World (Maybe we are already there!).
We have a VERY exciting update due before the end of the month that will help you get more customers and have your existing customers coming back more often. This will be a massive change to the way you deal with your clients, will be very easy to implement and provide a whole new level of service for your clients. Keep an eye out for details…. coming soon.