Workshop Software has the ability to keep track of your stock, consumables, and labour. With a few clicks you can add a product into the system then sell it out through a workshop software invoice. There are options around adding the product which make it easy to search in your database.
Here is a guide showing how easy it is to add a new product into Workshop Software.
1. Click on ‘Products’ from the list of options on the left hand side of the screen
2. Select the ‘+’ symbol at the top right of the screen to add the details of the new product
3. Enter the Product Details
- Item code – this is required and can be alpha numeric
- Description • GST Free – select yes or no
- Service – if you are entering a service type then yes, if a physical product then no
- Don’t Upd. Qty – select yes or no
- Description 2
- Qty on hand
- Retail Price – this is the sell price of the product
- Price 2, 3 & 4 – these are optional extra set prices, you can allocate a set price to a customer
- Cost – the purchase price of the product
- Job card comment – this comment will only appear on the job cards